Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Hi-res movie stills from Celebutopia.


TF2 Teaser Trailer (HD)

I just can't wait to see my childhood dream sequel! The movie will come to Malaysia on 26th June (27th is my birthday, maybe I can wish for some TF2 toys and figures kekeke~ Premium version by Takara, Japan is da best!).

I still remember how touching it was when I saw Optimus Prime transformed in the first movie, it's just so real as if I witness it... I also tried replaying the movie frame by frame... just hard to catch up with the transformations :p

And wow, Devastator is confirmed to debut, the big bad beast combined by 6 Decepticon Constructicons. Can Prime and the nice Autobots resist them and protect us (looks like we don't stand a chance to survive)? We'll see...

If you are looking for more Transformers movie and toys updates, make sure you visit these websites, there are lotsa cool images and videos:
1) Transformers Live Action Movie Blog
2) Transformer World 2005

No comments: